МАЄМО ВЛАСНИХ АГЕНТІВ
ТЕРМІН ДОСТАВКИ: АВІА - ВІД 1 ДНЯ, МОРЕ - ВІД 35 ДНІВ
ДОСТАВЛЯЄМО ВІД 50 КГ ДО 250 ТОНН І БІЛЬШЕ
ДОСТАВЛЯЄМО МОРСЬКИМ ТА АВІАТРАНСПОРТОМ, ПРАЦЮЄМО ІЗ ЗБІРНИМИ І НЕГАБАРИТНИМИ ВАНТАЖАМИ
НАДАЄМО КОМПЛЕКС ПОСЛУГ З ДОСТАВКИ З МАЛАЙЗІЇ - ОФОРМЛЕННЯ ВАНТАЖУ В МАЛАЙЗІЇ, КОНСОЛІДАЦІЮ, ДОСТАВКУ, ЕКСПЕДИРУВАННЯ, МИТНЕ ОФОРМЛЕННЯ
15 РОКІВ ДОСВІДУ РОБОТИ В ЛОГІСТИЦІ, КОМАНДА ПРОФЕСІОНАЛІВ
ПЕРСОНАЛЬНИЙ КЛІЄНТ-МЕНЕДЖЕР, ІНДИВІДУАЛЬНИЙ ПІДХІД
Delivery from Malaysia: the subtleties and nuances
Malaysia is a country that belongs to the so-called “Asian tigers” – countries that have been able for a very short period of time to show the unprecedented rate of economic growth from outsiders to the leaders of the region. Therefore, delivery of goods from Malaysia today is very relevant: the country produces not only agricultural products and foodstuffs, but also a considerable amount of electronics and home appliances. In an effort to meet the needs of customers, the company Profi Cargo Service has successfully established delivery of Malaysia.
Delivery from Malaysia: the components
Anyone who has ever faced the freight, knows that just carry goods from one country to another – this is the easiest part of the process. The legal side of the issue require much more effort: execution of agreements, contracts, work with the tax, customs, etc. Therefore, offering its clients the delivery of goods from Malaysia, we also provide all related services:
- negotiations with suppliers, contracts for the supply of goods;
- temporary storage of goods before sending in their warehouses, cargo consolidation;
- preparation of all documents required by the legislation of both countries;
- assistance in customs clearance of goods at entry into the territory of Ukraine.
The ways to deliver the goods from Malaysia
Depend on the nature of the cargo, the urgency of its supply, and other factors, customers may require different forms of delivery. Our company understand it, and therefore offers its customers several options of how to carry the goods can be carried out in Malaysia:
- delivery by air – a great option for those who need to get the goods as soon as possible. Using freight aircraft, the customer can get the goods only in a few days after signing the contract. It should be noted that the air delivery – rather expensive kind of transportation;
- sea freight from Malaysia will suit those who deliver products long shelf life, as well as those who want to save. Sea transport – the cheapest delivery option from Malaysia;
- we also recommend the delivery of consolidated cargo by sea containers for small shipments.
With that, regardless of the delivery options you choose, we deliver your cargo quickly and reliably. You can trust us.